Pregnant or parenting teens are eligible for the program if they are under age 19 and are not Cal-Learn participants.
There is no charge for being in the program. All services offered are free to participants.
- Make referrals to health care and other social services, such as prenatal care, family planning, parenting classes, continuing education, nutritional counseling, financial assistance, legal services, transportation, and food.
- Help access services, including interpretation and transportation for medical reasons when needed.
- Help obtain health care coverage, including Medi-Cal and Healthy Families.
- Assist families with understanding their child's development and learning effective parenting skills.
- Assist clients whose children are at high risk of neglect or abuse.
To make referrals call:
Ph: (209) 381-1141
Ph: (800) 649-6849 or
fax written referrals to (209) 381-1173.
Or you may use the Referral Form.